Acupuncture - Financial Information
Tuition and Fees
|School Year Fall 2015-2016|| |
| ||Application fee*||$50|
| ||1st year Tuition||$20,570|
| ||2nd Year Tuition||$20,570|
| ||3rd Year Tuition||$16,000|
| ||3 Year Full Tuition (not to exceed)||$57,140|
| ||Books and Supplies||$1,750 (approx. cost)|
| ||Monthly Installment Payment Plan Free||$250 Per Year|
| ||Reinstatement Fee||$250|
| ||Make-up Exam Fee - Written||$25|
| ||Make-up Exam Fee - Practical||$50|
| ||Official Transcript||$10 Normal (more than 10 business days|
| || ||$25 Rush (less than 10 business days)|
| || ||$50 Same Day|
How much will this program cost me?*
- Tuition and fees: $57,140
- Books and supplies: $1,750
- On-campus room & board: not offered
*The amounts shown above include costs for the entire program, assuming normal time to completion. Note that this information is subject to change.
What financing options are available to help me pay for this program?
- Financing for this program may be available through grants, scholarships, loans (federal and private) and institutional financing plans. The median amount of debt for program graduates is shown below:
How long will it take me to complete this program?
- Federal loans: $32,500
- Private education loans: $0
- Institutional financing plan: $0
- The program is designed to take 36 months to complete. Of those that completed the program in 2013-2014, 86% finished in 36 months.
What are my chances of getting a job when I graduate?
- The job placement rate for students who completed this program in 2012-2013 is 74%.
The current on time completion rate of full time matriculated acupuncture students is 85.6%.
Graduates are trained to have their own successful practices, however the job market is increasing for acupuncturists. The Eastern School provides a private alumni job forum that posts job openings in the health and wellness field that is exclusive to the alumni.
To view the US Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistics Occupational Employment Statistics please go to: http://www.bls.gov/oes/2001/oes_stru.htm
The SOC code for acupuncturists is 29-0000.
The Eastern School realizes that educational costs are an important consideration when furthering your education. A variety of financial assistance programs and financing options are offered to students who need to supplement their own resources to meet costs. The Eastern School participates in the US Education Department's Title IV Student Loan program and the NJ Class Loan program. Students are encouraged to apply online at www.fafsa.ed.gov and www.hesaa.org. Additionally, the Eastern School also offers extended payment plans.
Please click here to view the Financial Aid Q&A Sheet
Please click here for information on Preparing For Repayment
| ||Net Price|
For further information, contact Jennifer Coppola at 973-746-8717 x13 or email@example.com